Book Title: CLEP® Social Sciences & History Book + Online, 2nd Ed. (CLEP Test Preparation)
Publisher: Research & Education Association
Author: Scott Dittloff PhD
Related BooksCLEP® Social Sciences & History Book + Online Practice Tests
Helps Students Get the College Credits They Deserve!
In 2017, CLEP® marks 50 years as the most widely trusted credit-by-exam program in the U.S. CLEP® exams help students fast-track their college career, saving them time and possibly thousands in tuition costs. Perfect for adults returning to college, military service members, high school, or home-schooled students, REA's CLEP® test preps provide students with the tools they need to pass their CLEP® exams and get the college credits they deserve.
Fully updated to reflect the September 2016 test changes, REA’s second edition of CLEP® Social Sciences & History
covers all the topics found on the official CLEP® exam. Our complete test prep package focuses on what students need to know to pass the exam, bringing them one step closer to earning their college degree.About REA's Prep:
- Comprehensive review fully aligned with today's exam
- Online diagnostic test pinpoints strengths and weaknesses to personalize prep and focus study.
- Focused 6-week study plan
- Two full-length practice tests with detailed explanations of answers (both in the book and online), provide true-to-format practice
- Online tests feature instant scoring, timed testing, diagnostic feedback, and detailed answers